Wednesday, April 21, 2010

bubbles bubbles everywhere...

Last night, after dinner, hubby and I decided to erm take a shower together (Sorry mom and gramma lol)

Our showers are insanely small, our bathrooms are insanely small as well, to be honest. It used to be a challenge for the two of us to shower at the same time, we would have to be careful as we switched positions... TO GET UNDER THE SHOWER HEAD AND RINSE OFF!!


Anyway... *coughcough we are newly weds coughcough*

This time though, I felt smaller. Like in the shower. I used to feel like I barely fit. Even when it was just me. It was a little claustrophobic, and I dont really suffer from that.

I felt much much smaller. I felt like I fit, I asked hubby what he thought, was it easier to move around and he said yes.

I felt fantastic. I felt like I was doing something right. I may have had a gain this week ugh but I am still 15 lbs smaller. And 15lbs came straight off my gut, where it needed to.

I went to the store today and I bought a few things, mainly to make hubby a fantastic dinner because I am nice like that. We had baked porkchops and mashed potatoes, and dinner rolls. I burnt the rolls. Being blonde as I am, I stuck them in with the chops in a 425 degree oven. I read the package and it said to bake for 12-17 minutes... At 325. Oh well. They were just burnt on the top, so they were salvagable.

I was going to make gravy, why? I thought hubby liked it, turns out he doesnt. So good job I botched it too. LOL not my night.

The chops and potatoes turned out well, thankfully. I even made him a special dessert. He has a thing for oreos. I was going to buy a package, but I would have inhaled them before he got home. Instead I made a jello no bake oreo pie dessert thing. I remember having one when I was a teen and it was ok... except the cookies get soft in it, and I absolutely hate soggy food. I cant eat cereal with milk, so how would I eat that? EXACTLY. I don't.

For me though I bought some weight watchers peanut butter cup sundaes and also some activia yogurt. I didnt really go with a list so I ended up spending about 20 more than I wanted but hubby wasnt upset. He was actually impressed that I went to the store all by myself.

Tomorrow is Curves. Well today is Curves. Its 1:17 here. I dont go to bed until about 4am, when the rest of the world is waking up lol. I am excited, going home to my hometown to work out with my mom. Hubby has the day off so he is coming with and he will probably spend time on drawing something, or maybe he will model something. I dont know. He will keep himself busy.

I am really excited about Curves again. I used to go a few years ago, right when hubby and I had started dating. I remember weighing in the first time and being a bit sad. I remember weighing in a month later and being depressed that I didnt lose any weight and had only lost 3/4" overall. But my body fat % had gone down a full percent. Figure that one out! (lean tissue)

I weighed in at 198.0 lbs. What I wouldnt GIVE to be that now. So I think I will give 100%. See if that gets me there. I would love to be 199.999999 lbs lol Anything to be back in Onederland.

I remember weighing 185 for the longest time. That number stared me in the face every morning. I remember being upset about it but not really caring. I even saw 220 on the scale and looked at it thinking the scale was WRONG how could it suddenly be up 40 lbs?! It wasnt. I was.

Sigh. However, fat or not, my husband married me. I can only pay him back for at LEAST getting back to our dating weight. AT LEAST. I wont stop there, though. The first 40 lbs are for him. The last 60 are for me.

I will accomplish this. Ill report in later with Curves details. I'll also try to remember to upload bike pics. No promises though.

2 comments:

  1. You can do this! You know you can! have you seen 266? (that's a link) She has lost 100 pounds. And she has pictures every month. It's super inspiring!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...some of our freedoms are our best motivators, i.e. the shower story. We have to take joy from each of our accomplishments to keep going. Sounds like a lot of joy!

    You are on the right path...

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!