Thursday, April 29, 2010

Feeling sleepy...

I have had a fun filled couple of days as of lately. Went to see Craig Ferguson last night with my Gramma. We had a great time!

That being said, I am very very VERY tired and sore. My ankle is still acting up from Monday, so Wednesday just put a little more stress on it than usual. I feel a bit better today but I can't do a lot of walking. Which sucks.

I rode Stella for a mile and a half today. Trying to get back into it. I pedaled as fast as I could and I got my heart rate WAY up, managed it in 6 minutes even.

I am trying to make myself believe I can do this whole weight loss thing. Am starting to get a bit discouraged and it is very upsetting.

I need to step it up a notch, I looked back on what I have accomplished and to be honest, weight wise, its pathetic. In 12 weeks, I have lost 15 lbs. I gained a couple when I stopped tracking. I havent lost anymore inches, and thankfully havent gained any either. I need to get back in the habit of doing a bit every day. Push for 500 calories of exercise.
I also did a lot of cleaning today, which was very exhausting.

I have been working on my blanket and have managed to crochet quite a lot in the past three days, I have done 6 rows! woohoo! Thats two rows a day. An hour a day and the blanket is on its way!

Yesterday at Curves mom and I both worked very hard, but it seemed like we didnt, which is peculiar. As I said previously, they want my pulse in the 130-140 range for my age. It was still in the upper 160s when I checked it, and I was definitely going a lot slower this time around. I plan on taking my pulse the moment I walk in the door to see what my resting rate is. I know I could do it now counting and blah blah blah but they have a fancy machine with a digital readout.

Oohh. Digital.

Tomorrow is a Curves day as well. We also have to tan and do our manicures too. Its hard work being beautiful. Something tells me its also hard work being thin... ;)

Think thin. Think Thin. Its only food. It does not control me.

Now, with that being said, its time to get my arse off the couch and make a grocery list. I noticed I love cooking more with fresh ingredients, which should come as no surprise. I love to cook, but I love the amount of effort it takes to make everything myself. Like grating my own cheeses and making my own sauces. It also helps me control how many calories are in things and also what is NOT in it, like High Fructose/Sucrose/Maltose syrup.

One companys breakfast bars or cereal bars, something, said that they dont have high fructose corn syrup in them and that is TRUE however they had high maltose syrup in them and anything ending in -ose is a sugar product. Besides the words "high" and "syrup" should be a clue. Context clues, I has them.

Hubby wants me to make enchiladas this week, and I want to make them with shredded beef, and we can also use the other half for shredded beef sammiches. I have a good list of items and I hope that he is excited for what I am going to make.

Im also out of water. Our tap water tastes like chlorine and well, radiation! Blech! Need the good stuff.

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome. I like to hear you talk about Stella. I need to name my bike too. You are smart.

    I hope your grocery list got done. I need to do that.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!