Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Physically Drained

Yesterday was a very intense workout at Curves.
I hurt ALL over.

My bad ankle is particularly sore, I think I had a little too much bounce in my step. Today? Rest day. Lots of sleep. It helps a lot, lets my body mend my hurts. Also, I didn't get to sleep until about 8 am this morning.

Why am I even up you ask? I was hungry. So I had breakfast. Then I started to crochet a bit and got into that, but now my wrists and shoulders are kindly asking me to stop by sending sharp shooting pain all the way up and down my arm.

Aww. :( Thats okay, I got a row and some done, which is nice because I had to do a color change and that is always a bit tricky for me but today! Today I did it fantastically.

I better go back to bed, as tomorrow will be another great day. Curves with mom and then I have to get ready to go to see Craig Ferguson with my grandma! Woohoo! She thinks he's such a total hottie and I cant believe how excited she is to go see him. It will be great!

Thanks to mom, for buying the tickets. Im surprised we even got in, as it was less than 48 hours til show time by the time I had known about it.

Last time my gramma and I had a "girls night" like this was when we went to go see Cats!
Night night all. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have fun! And that you recover quickly from your workout. Sometimes it's just hard. I find that the best way to ease my muscles on day 2 post workout is to do it again.

    Sad thing is, I'm not entirely kidding!

    Look at you losing SEVEN inches in your waist! Go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow did we have fun or what ............ everything went just wonderful thank you for a great time, u have to agree hes great right ?

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!