Monday, April 26, 2010

Its a Curves Day

We went to Curves today.
Once again, my tag didnt work. Not sure what is going on there.
I was going to get the CurveSmart tag too but the computer was down, decided to put it off until Wednesday maybe.

I was working way too hard. In fact, mom was too. We were way outside of our target heart range. For my age range, I was supposed to have a target heart range of 137 at max. I took my pulse and it was 173! lol no wonder I felt like I was going to have a heart attack!

My legs feel like jelly. Eating has been on target yesterday and today, so far. Trying my hardest to continue to stay on track.

Today I feel good. I drove to my hometown, I even went to the store. I even talked to people today. I didn't do my weigh in or anything today though because I got up late and was in a bit of a rush. Tomorrow.

I am looking forward to Wednesday going to Curves again and hopefully it will feel a little easier. I pushed myself today and though it sucked at the time (being sweaty, having trouble breathing, the mini heart attack lol) I feel loads better. Like I accomplished something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!