Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A moment of clarity...

Hubby gets off work and pulls up to apartment, where I am waiting outside.
I hop in the car and we go for a drive
I say I'm thinking Arby's and away we go
He says let me buy and pulls out a wad of dough
I order a sandwich and a drink
No cupholder in sight so what do I think?
Pop it between your legs you silly goose
Feeling quite sexy in jeans so loose
Another victory, small but full of grace
Why this fat girl's legs have a bit of space!

Erm totally didnt mean to make it a poem I realized by line three that it was all rhyming, so there you go! I can officially stick a medium drink in between my legs comfortably without squeezing the top off.

And yes, I realize that I probably wouldnt have discovered this if I hadnt gone through the drive thru lol

5 comments:

  1. aww lol you make me smile! Well done you on feeling space there woot woot! keep it up girl and post more pics! also if you go to YOUTUBE and type in "watch me shrink" there are loads of motivational before and afters of people losing weight and reaching there goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks Rach I will have to youtube that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute poem and a NSV to boot! And only a sandwich with no fries...also a NSV.

    Nope...I won't tisk-tisk the fact that it was your idea to hit Arby's in the first place.

    You already know what you need to do and are doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOO HOO!! Baggy jeans are a great feeling. As well as not having sticky soda all over them. :)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!