Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Weigh In

I tracked about half the week, started a new calorie interval diet change, and did 30 day Shred 2 of the last 4 days (i work loads on the weekends, those will be my rest days lol)

How did I fair this week? After being off program for a few weeks I have finally returned to my lowest weight of 220! Woot! I am on the cusp of being in the 210's! WOW

Measurements were a bit off to say the least somehow I must have been retarded when I took last weeks. I reported that my upper arms were at 12" this week they are at 15" a 3" gain, which doesnt make any sense at all I know it is erroneous.

Nothing else moved on the measurements except my thighs they are 27" instead of 28"

My body fat percentage and water hydration have both moved in the positive directions, I am now only 48.8% fat (down from 49.4) and my hydration is 41.5% up from last time of 41.3% My BMI is also moving down, it was 37.2 last time and now it is 36.9!


I have to lose 21 lbs to be where I was 4 years ago. I have to lose 25 lbs to be where I was when I met my husband, nearly 3 years ago. I used to be able to wear his jeans! They were way too long, but they fit perfectly...Sigh.

But something really hit home for me yesterday. I was watching the last episode of Celebrity Fit Club on VH1. Tanisha started in at 240 lbs and was 48% body fat and Dr Ian freaked and told her she was half fat. That is me. Exactly. Ouch.

I started out at 237.5 and 49% body fat. I am the same height as Tanisha. Shit. This has got to stoooop. Now.

5 comments:

  1. Bottom line is that you are doing what needs to be done and the numbers are moving for you...keep it up and it'll keep getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work! Love your blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job...what is shred? Sounds intense!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynda thanks for the comment, its a dvd workout by Jillian Michaels you can get it on iTunes or Amazon has it. http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1271198717&sr=8-1

    Its three workouts in one, each tier is a little more intense and its circuit training, 3 mins of strength, 2 cardio, 1 abs, and you do that 3 times. She likes the number 3. Anyway, it really kicks your butt but you feel great afterward.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!