Friday, April 2, 2010

Post 200 and 6 weeks.

YAY 200th post woot woot!
I dont know why I am happy about that. Means I am addicted to blogging, thats what it means lol

Anyway. I looked at my calender, and today marks 6 weeks until my first anniversary! Holy shit. I wanted to be under 200 lbs by that day. I wonder if I can do it. Anyway, I made it a personal goal to do 30 day shred every day. EVERY day. Until my anniversary. I dont care if I dont lose a single pound (okay, I do... I'd like to lose weight) I know that I am doing really well. Last month, I lost 13" off my body, and 7" off of my waist (yes I am bragging!) Weight loss isnt the most important. The inches are. I know that the weight will eventually drop off. Its now a mantra.

I ate cucumber yesterday, which was alright. I am not a fan of seeds, so I will have to de-seed mine from now on.
I have been craving salad. I know, wth... Salad? I want arugula so bad.

I have been having trouble with my wrist lately, it hurts almost all of the time, which is annoying. I will have to do 30DS without my hand weights, which is alright, not wanting to make my wrists hurt worse.

Yesterday I had a bad day, kind of whining and crying, boohooy. I think its because I had a bunch of enchiladas (2) a bunch of chips (????) with refried beans (fat free) and salsa, not to mention sherbet, and cookies... ugh. I hate company. that was the day before

I ate well yesterday though, but I would be lying if I said I tracked everything. I have been drinking lots of water, lots of it. I pee every 15 minutes now. Which is very annoying.

I dont have anything really in the house that I can make quick meals out of. I will have to make a big pot of something to keep so I can measure out a serving and eat it pretty much all week. I was thinking chicken noodle soup, homemade. Will have to look into it.

Other than that, nothing much.

6 Weeks until I am Shredded. I can do it. 44 Days. 30 minutes a day.

2 comments:

  1. I have a great soup recipe that holds if you like spicy. It's also really easy. You can add any kind of meat you want when you heat it up. I prefer shrimp.

    Take a can of diced tomatoes, dump in in a pot. Cut up a zucchini or two, dump it the pot. Cut up a red bell pepper, dump it in the pot. Mince a clove of garlic, dump it in the pot. Add vegetable broth until it covers the contents, add the juice of one lime, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper to taste, cook and simmer until you hardest vegetable (if you want to add carrots or anything) are al dente. Add your meat and some sliced mushrooms, cook until meat's done, add a pinch of cilantro (if you like) and more lime (if you like) and serve. Soup.

    If you plan on saving it, skip the mushroom, meat and cilantro part until you're ready to cook.

    To me, it kinds tastes like menudo except MUCH MUCH MUCH healthier. I discovered this recipe by dumping a bunch of crap in a pot. It turned out delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. make that veggie soup i told u about

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!