Saturday, April 3, 2010

Yesterday's food log

Yesterday I had

Ramen noodles 360 calories
Grilled chicken taquitos (2) on low carb high fiber tortillas, with fat free shredded cheese and taco sauce, 350 calories
Sherbet 1 cup 210 calories
Apple and caramel dip 200 calories
two bottles of water.

1320 calories for the day, 80 under budget.

I need to drink two more bottles of water a day.

Goals today:

Log everything. Cannot stress this enough. I even have reminders set up on my phone.
So once again... LOG EVERYTHING! Its not that hard Christie. GOSH!
Eat an apple today.

I am pretty stressed out and strapped for time (quite literally, I barely get any sleep today, 4 hours max!) so I will be hard pressed to work out. Stupid weekends. Grr. Still going to try something. Maybe EA active.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!