Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Reason to Celebrate

Yesterday was my parents' 24th Anniversary so for kicks and giggles we went to see How To Train Your Dragon in 3D (a must see) It was my gramma, my mom, hubby and I. Dad was still at work lol aww :(

Then when it was over we went out to eat, this time it was mom, dad, hubby and I. We went to Applebee's and I had 2 mozzarella sticks with sauce, steak and grilled shrimp with garlic mashed potatoes (I didnt finish the potatoes) a strawberry daiquiri, and on the way home, we bought Mikes Light Hard Lemonades. I had one while relaxing with my parents, then we went home. On the way home we got ice cream from Dairy Queen, I had a peanut butter cup sundae, yummy! A few hours and a few drinks later, we decided to order a pizza, and we got a Papa John's large the meats pizza with extra cheese, of which I ate HALF! Argh!

Sigh. Today I did much better though. I had one piece of left over pizza and 4 frozen chicken nuggets, one cup of Kraft Mac n cheese, and a pink lady apple. I was not impressed with the pink lady apple.

I also went outside as it was a GORGEOUS 85 degrees out today. GORGEOUS day. Beautiful. I slathered on some sun block, a pink shirt, a pink visor and my big sunglasses and went out walking around our outdoor mall here, and it was fantastic. We also went to the store and bought groceries, lots of walking. I got an email today that our bikes shipped, we should have them in 3-5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!