Friday, April 16, 2010

what the heck...

I stepped on the scale this morning and was staring at a 4 lb gain! A GAIN OF 4 LBS! Its only been 4 days since I last weighed myself! OMG I will shit if I gained a lb a day. I am hoping, praying, and firmly believing that I am still bloated and full of water weight from my special time lol I also havent gone potty in a few days, once again, we are blaming my love for excess amounts of cheese.

I am feeling a little more than fat today. We went to pick up our bikes at the store, they were delivered today. its rainy and annoyingly cooler than it was yesterday, none the less I was still sweating like a fat pig. I had sweat below my lower lip, above my chin, and that has never happened to me. I dont get it. I am trying to count calories and walking an hour a day, at least. Is that not enough?

I have slacked off on 30 day shred, I guess I will pick that up again and do it, see if it makes a difference.

The only day that I really pigged out was the day before yesterday, for my parents anniversary. But I guess I did eat half a pizza.

Never mind. I deserve those 4 lbs! UGH.

Our bikes look fantastic! His came with a leather cup holder and a leather seat, it also has a slider bar on the back so you can put things on there, I guess? It also came with a wire basket but he didnt really want a basket, and thats what I wanted most, considering it was an extra accessory that happened to be included on his bike, we were able to just put it on mine instead. His is a warm chocolate and butterscotch color and mine is burgundy and champagne. I love my bike, its the classiest, most grown up bike I have ever owned. Also it has a wire basket.

The guy that helped us load them into our car was... Weird. Lets just put it that way. He comes up to us and the first thing out of his mouth is and I quote "virtue once again triumphs over evil." Hubby and I just stared. He added "...or not" after a few awkward moments and then followed us to the car, all the while making odd conversation about how he was on our clock not the other way around, wouldnt loan us money, and when he smashed the cart into the doors leading out, said "I meant to do that." He was also 400 lbs and greasy looking. The whole time I kept thinking he must still live in his momma's basement and probably was annoyed he had to quit playing world of warcraft long enough to go to work lol. He did load our bikes though and we were able to go home.

When we got home we couldnt get the bigger one out of the back seat, it was wedged in there at an impossible angle and we couldnt make the big rectangular box do what we wanted. I had the brilliant idea at this point to just cut the box open and take a few pieces out, then we could remove the empty box later. fortunately, it was a box in another box, and we were able to pull the smaller box out, throwing the outer box away in the dumpster. all the while we were making jokes, maybe the guy really was a wizard and had a +4 in box shaping. Maybe he had to work at walmart because the economy is shot and wizards arent in high demand.

Hubby has been putting the bikes together for the last hour and a half and I have to say I am incredibly impressed. Not only was he strong enough to lift the boxes and bring them to our second floor apartment, but he also has experience putting them together, and I havent been needed to help with anything, which is fine by me. I made chili for his reward.

I hope the weather picks up again as I know he cant wait to ride and I am eager to, too.

5 comments:

  1. Okay - let me just say... that time of month will make the scale go way up, but then it goes down after it is over. And if you ate pizza, you probably had some major sodium intake. So it could just be water. You would have had to ingest 12,000+ extra calories to actually gain that much weight. So don't worry!!

    Sounds like the bike experience has been interesting thus far. You must post some pictures of your spiffy new bike. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that would mean I had to have over 4200 calories a day you are probably right! I will have to take pics of our bikes on our first bike ride yay

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much Fun! Those bikes are gonna be a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all put together and sexy sleek wild machines! I have a couple of pics, Ill upload when I can, and also looks like Monday will be the first day we can ride, so I am looking forward to that!

    Thank you for the comments xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahahaha for crazy walmart bike guy!

    Don't read too much into the four pounds.. it's just a little water/bloat. And once in awhile we all eat pizza so relax sweetie.

    I look forward to seeing the new "sexy sleek wild machines" haha :)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!