Sunday, May 9, 2010

Another installment of stalling...

My weight loss and inches have erm stalled.
I have been eating on plan, even shoving some veggies into my usual meals and eating them.
Curves, 3x a week. Strength training.

Still, the weight and the inches arent budging. I have more muscles. I feel them. I cant see them but I know they are there.

As much as I hate to admit it, I need to do cardio.

As in... LOTS of cardio. Dangit. Screw you cardio.

Why do I have to do it? Well I have to. Things arent moving on their own anymore, theres only so much strength training and diet can do. Not to mention I store all my flab on my gut. Its still 1/2" bigger than my bust, which is really annoying. Hubby said it might be the last thing to go. I only have one response to that.

F@!K THAT!

Thats the only area I care about! I like my big booty and my erm twins!

So cardio. Help me. I am imploring you.

I will do it to the best of my ability, sans mouth breathing. Stella and I will be tight once again. Like, super tight. Just like my buns.

Help me shed some inches and I will be ever grateful.


I cant ignore cardio anymore. Its something that I have to do. I used to do it all the time. Our gym has a broken elliptical, hope it gets fixed soon. I love to run on it, especially since its so low impact. And it feels great to stretch muscles I rarely get to use to their full extent. I will have to call the office tomorrow and ask. Maybe walk down there. Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!