Monday, May 10, 2010

Thank Goodness for Moms

Went to Mayberry to see mom today and to work out at Curves.


I walk in, there is a giant box on the floor.

Me: Whats with this box?
Her: I gotta ship it
Me: How are you going to do that in your tiny car?
Her: Im not. Thats why you drive.

I am driving, she rolls down the window and sticks out her head.

Me: Are you hot?
Her: No, it smells like pizza in here.
Me: blink... blink...
Her: I cant stand it (as she lights a cig)

Later

Her: Hey I have some febreeze if you want to spray your car
Gramma: Why did you smoke in her car?
Her: No it smells like pizza.

At Curves:

Me: Ma, you need to do it this way
Her: What are you, the Curves Police?
Me: Yes. Yes I am.

At the movies with Gramma:

Gramma: Did you buy your mom a sappy card for mothers day?
Me: No I gave her a bunch of money on a gift card
Gramma: Your mom is getting older dont you think she would like a card that makes her go AWWWW
Me: ...Do you know we are talking about MOM?
Gramma: You didnt want to get her a card?
Me: She would just throw it away!
Gramma: Fine
Me: ....Was I supposed to buy her a card, did she say she wanted one?
Gramma: No I just thought you would be nice
Me: I was nice, I got her exactly what she wanted.
Gramma: She's your mom you buy her whatever you want.

Thank goodness for moms... and grammas... they make good blogs.

2 comments:

  1. me they getting married two months earlier
    you yes
    me is she preggy
    you you are so cynical
    me well why then
    you god told them toooooo

    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i get it now

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!