Saturday, May 29, 2010

Aquacise!

I was looking at classes offered by my local YMCA and I found one, Aquacise! Water aerobics! Woot! Now I just needed someone to go with. Hubby probably wouldn't. What does he need exercise for? He's in perfect shape.

I asked a friend but never heard back.

I was lamenting to my mom and she suggested I take my gramma. I kind of thought she wouldnt be into it, but I gave her a call anyway. Soon as the words "pool" and "want to come" were out of my mouth she was all over it, like Goober is on peanut butter

So, starting next Tuesdays, we are totally going to do our water aerobics. Once a week for an hour. There were 25 spots of 25 open when we registered and the deadline is the 7th. So far, its just me and Gramma.

I've never done a class before and I am hoping that I have a good time and that my gramma enjoys it too. In 8 weeks we will be hot for sure lol

5 comments:

  1. That is so fabulous that your Grandma would go with you! Enjoy every single second. Mine both passed last year, so I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! Your grandma sounds awesome. My grandma used to exercise in front of the TV with Jack LaLanne. Now she doesn't even know who that is....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so great...there are many benefits from aquacising...has your grandma always been active?

    ReplyDelete
  4. come on " kids" gramma is only 64 in june and she will be at pool with christie for another 20 years yay family things to do together lol gramma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked water aerobics a lot but I can't afford much these days.. haha :) Have fun for me ok?

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!