Saturday, May 29, 2010

Swimming

Yay summer time is here that means that my pool is going to open soon! Should be monday but you never know round here. They tell you one thing and mean another but we will keep our hopes up.

I want to go swimming so badly. I have been tanning up a bit so I wont burn, but I still glow I am so pale lol (honestly, I do tan, its just years since I've gone outside longer than 20 mins)

I can just see it now. Get up when hubby goes to work. Put on big fat one piece swimsuit. Liberally apply sunblock to face. Lay out in the sun for 20 minutes. Jump in pool to cool off. Do a lap. Get out. Lay down to dry off. Liberally apply sunblock to face. Rinse and repeat.

Oh how great would that be! I'll have to look up some pool exercises too, and do them. Im sure the lifeguard will join me! It's always some skinny 17 year old girl who would not be able to drag my ass out of the pool if I started drowning. Good thing fat floats, or we would be in a world of trouble.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah...the pool can be a great place to relax...I'm not a swim-guy, but do enjoy the activity of just hanging out with the occasional dip. Of course, you have to expect and not be unnerved by the young kids running and jumping. It is part of the experience.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!