Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Doing.

Somedays all I want to do is *do* stuff

I like having a to do list those days.

Other days, I dont like doing anything, other than sleeping or laying around the house waiting for someone to update their twitter, facebook, blog.

I get annoyed when I can't do something the moment I want to.

Other days, I wish I had something to do.

Its so funny how our perspectives can change from one moment to another, one day to the next. Right now, I want to watch the Finale of Biggest Loser, but I have another hour.

I want to work on my doily
I want to ride my bike
I want to hug someone.
I want to feel like I accomplished something today.

I dont want to stay inside. I dont want to cook dinner.

But I will. Whats for dinner? Heck if I know. Probably grilled chicken and mac and cheese. Because that is all I have. Someone needs to go to the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!