Thursday, May 27, 2010

I like my numbers

I am seeing great numbers lately.

Let me spell them out for you:

Monday: Curves, burnt 358 calories
Bike ride, 7 miles round trip, 600 calories
Walk with neighbor, 120 calories burned

Tuesday: Off day. Walk with neighbor, 120 calories burned

Wednesday: Curves, burnt 331 calories
Bike ride, burnt 350 calories

Thursday: Bike ride, 500 calories

In 4 days (three really) I have burnt over 2370 calories! That averages out to about 592 a day. Well above my target of 500/daily.

Every little bit really does help!

I am very proud of myself. Also, have gone through another 1/2 gallon of water today as well. I like that I am pushing myself a little each day. 500 calories is such a little thing yet it adds up to be a big thing (1 lb a week) and I am doing cardio and strength training! I really cant wait until I get measured again at Curves.

I am going to ask her if I can see my measurements so I can make a copy for my spreadsheet! I am sure my thighs will lose a little, as I am riding an average of 4.5 miles every session.

Since I have gotten my tag at Curves and started tracking what I have burned, I have burned a total of 1693 calories! Wow! Thats in 5 sessions too, which makes my average 338 calories!

See, every little bit DOES count. Three days a week and I can make a difference. 500 calories a day and I'll be thin in no time.

1 comment:

  1. Data can be a powerful motivator and its great you have so many more things to look at besides the scale. The scale will take care of itself if you take care of the rest...great going!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!