Friday, May 7, 2010

It was a Curves day... sorta....

Question time kiddos. What do thunderstorms have to do with me only getting 4 hours of sleep? Not much. I had an early appointment today and I could only catch 4 hours of sleep, but then the thunderstorms were really loud.

After the appointment, we went to Curves but neither of us were really trying. I still got my heart rate up but it was more half hearted than anything else.

You still get points for going though, right? Attendance credits? No??


UGH FINE

I'll try harder. In fact, its my goal to make it round the circuit 2.5 times instead of just 2. You are supposed to do it 2.5 times to get the full 30 minutes, but right now its just been too hard to do. I am still impressed I went three days this week.

Maybe next week I can buy my little tag. That would be cool. Happy anniversary to meeeeeee

I am going to be doing a contest soon, so keep your eyes open for that.

2 comments:

  1. Hey...any day off the couch is a good day...you went and you tried.

    If you don't think you are doing your best, than I have to applaud you for being honest.

    If we aren't giving it our honest best, then that is when we have room for disappointment.

    Sounds like you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for three days in a week :) At least you did go. Half hearted is much better than skipping out! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!