Friday, May 21, 2010

My Town's Biggest Loser (aka how I missed the boat)

My town does a Biggest Loser knock off. I stumbled across the website today and was taking a poke around! Oh look, they are accepting applications.

Download form. Fill it out.
Make a dvd of why we should pick you
Send a photo


Okay, okay I can do that... even got a few video ideas...

Be sure to have it dropped off at [[xyz gym]] by FEBRUARY 26, 2010

Did I miss the boat or what??

By three months! Not even close!! LOL

Oh well. I was looking at the trainers and everything and goodness, they are all beefy. Even the woman.

Not sure I'd like a beefy woman yelling at me. Im not even sure I would like a beefy dude yelling at me.

Oh well. Always next year. Unless I'm fit and beefy by then myself lol

1 comment:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!