Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Never Give Up

Never give in.
Finish what you started.

Basically, tell your inner devil to shut the f^&@k up.

I went on a bike ride today, after going to Curves (second day in a row, and second time this week)

I had a Frosty from Wendys (small) and a grilled chicken sandwich, for a total of 600 calories (my breakfast and lunch, since I didnt eat before Curves.)

I was in the fat burning zone the whole time in Curves, but I still havent bought the Curvesmart tag. I think once we can go three times a week then I will buy it. Also having money helps.

Secondly, today was so nice. It was forecast to rain today, but luckily the skies are blue blue blue. It is also humid humid humid. We have had a lot of rain recently, which was causing it to be humid.

We rode about an hour, maybe 45 minutes. I burned 396 calories (bye bye Frosty)
I am exhausted. I need a nap.

Friday we are going to Curves even though I said we would go tomorrow, truth of the matter is, I would go tomorrow anyway, but Friday I am in town for an errand, so it only makes sense to squeeze in my workout at that point.

Also we have a friend coming over so the rest of today (post nap, of course) and tomorrow will be spent scrubb-a-dubb-dubbing

3 comments:

  1. You said a mouthful...never give up...that really is the only way to fail at getting healthy...to stop trying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO! What is it that Trainer Bob says? "Stand up... and finish what you start!" Which you are doing. Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay curves im tired we going friday then or today lol confused

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!