Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Aquacise (Week 2) and Heartburn?

It was aquacise today, week 2. I have to say I am feeling it now as I type. My buns hurt.

I almost didn't go today. I had trouble sleeping last night because I had--what I guess to be---heartburn. It feels like a pressure under my ribcage that doesn't go away when I try to relieve myself through burping or ...the other way. It hurts. I have trouble breathing. I break out in a cold cold sweat, I get nauseous. If I catch it at the beginning of it starting, an antacid or heartburn pill like Zantec takes care of it. I took two of them last night and got no relief.

I got up this morning and ended up spending a lot of time in the bathroom, sick to my stomach. The pain wasnt going away. I wasn't sure what it was. The gorge kept rising in my throat. I didn't even over eat yesterday, I was about 500 calories under budget for the day. I ended up getting physically ill and finally felt better. The pain went away.

I am not even sure that it was heart burn. I have no idea what it is. I try not to eat two hours before going to bed. I try not to eat anything spicy as well, or a lot of garlic. I think it was my veggie soup as it was very filling and I didnt eat much, but thats all I ate. I didnt eat any fast food. I thought about going in to my doctor, but its so infrequent that I think its hard to explain to him and I just know he will want to do tests and bloodwork (he's really really really fond of that... every time I go in to get a refill for my anxiety medicine he "suggests" that I should get tested for a low thyroid)

Anyway, I felt better after uhmmm being sick and decided to go to aquacise anyway. I wasnt hungry until about 3pm and I had been up since 7. After, I met my uncles gf for lunch at Subway, where I had a chicken, bacon, ranch sandwich on wheat with spinach, baked Lays chips and a bottled water. It. was. so. so. soooooo. good.

I am feeling very tired now, as I didnt get any sleep then aquacise. I might go take a small nap.

See ya tomorrow x

4 comments:

  1. That doesn't sound fun Christie :( Good job going anyways! What determination you have!
    I looked out the window and it was so windy out for a nice long walk that I determined to stay in and pack LOL... So send some of that over here please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeek! heart burn is no fun :(

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!