Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Comfort Zone

I am pushing myself out of my comfort zone on an almost daily basis. Let's review shall we?

I have started to ride my bike longer distances.
I am going to Curves
I joined a class at the YMCA (Aquacise, next Tuesday afternoon!!)

Probably the most significant

I bought a yellow shirt.

I never wore yellow. I thought it wasnt me. Boy was I wrong. Yellow is totally me. Bubbly, bright, exciting, refreshing. A bit of yellow in a sea of black, my wardrobe finally has a little color. I plan on adding lots more.

Wow I look good in YELLOW

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the exercise. I did a Curves style workout when I lost all the weight before and loved it. Between that and the elliptical I was dropping pounds left and right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! Pushing outside ones' comfort zone is hard no? You've unfortunately blasted your hermit life to pieces. Bet you're real sad hun?

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!