Saturday, June 26, 2010

Feeling Blue

I couldnt figure out why I was feeling so blue lately.


Turns out, the method of birth control I was using was causing depression. Its been happening to a lot of women lately and I am feeling the effects. I switched to a different one and we are already seeing improvements.

Although I am still really depressed today and extremely boohooy, I know now that I am not crazy, and that I will be better soon.

Sorry to my friends and family who have had to put up with me lately, I'll be better soon. :)

I took a Xanax to help combat my blues today and I can already tell its made a difference. Im no longer crying over every little thing but I am now tired. I am going to allow myself to wallow in my emotions as I know that if I try and hold them back I will end up snappish and cry uncontrollably.

Being a woman is GREAT.

I highly recommend looking at your medications to see if they are affecting your moods. lol its worth it

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!
    I had the SAME problem with birth control. Seriously makes me depressed. The first time I took it, I didn't realize that's what was doing it and I was on it for months. It even made me suicidal. On a whim I stopped taking it (as I had not reason to be on it *insert sobbing here*) and *POOF* all better.

    I've tried 3 kinds and they have all done it to me.

    Just be careful... the last nurse said that it can trigger permanent depression. NO THANK YOU!

    Point is, I totally get what you are talking about.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!