Woah. I feel like a totally different person today.
Back to normal, even. I was so upset and blah yesterday and I think I got it out of my system. I did it healthy too! I'm lying.
Heres my get better quick method, you can try it at home too!
1) Sob uncontrollably when hubby does something sweet for you like open your soda.
2) Freak poor hubby out that you are crying over said soda so he does a load of dishes for you
3) Sob uncontrollably at how sweet he is being and reassure him that they are happy tears and you dont know what is going on at the moment. Im sure its just PMS
4) Talk to your mom and she will look up your birth control and find out that it causes severe depression during and after you have stopped taking it. Tells you everything will be okay, you aren't a nut.
5) Sob quietly to yourself and thank whoever it is you pray to in moments like these that you aren't going nuts.
6) Take a Xanax.
7) 15 minutes later the Xanax hits your system and you are calm and relaxed. Now you are sleepy, happy, and giggly.
8) Tell hubby the good news. It was only your medication messing with you and you will be better in a few days, especially since your new meds dont cause depression. YAY
9) Complain that you are hungry. Mention mexican food. As hubby doesnt want to go get it, pretend that you are interested in pizza.
10) Eat a half order of cheese sticks and half of a cheese pizza, as well as 4 cupcakes, 2 pieces of cake, 2 scoops of ice cream, a cheeseburger and some french fries throughout the day.
11) Go to bed and complain you shouldn't have had that last cupcake
12) Sleep well.
There you have it, a 12 step program to feeling better! Although you should use this method sparingly, and it is not advised to do this every day. I was still full when I woke up so I havent had anything to eat yet. Yay!
I am also prepared to meet the consequences of the scale too. I am surprised I didnt eat more, actually. I did so well up until the pizza and cheese sticks. BTW a half order of cheese sticks is 10....and full of calories. I ate more than 2x my daily allowance, I'm sure.
Today is maintenance, getting my life and my head back under control. I dont regret yesterday, as there is nothing I can do about it, but I can take control of today.