Thursday, June 24, 2010

Heavy Storms

Last night was dinner with the comic guys. I ate "Idaho nachos" which are waffle cut fries with cheese, bacon, sour cream, tomatoes and green onions. At least it had tomatoes, right? They were delicious...

It was a huge huge huge plate, and I ate about... half. LOL

We had huge heavy storms in the area, complete with tornado warnings, heavy rains, lightning, thunder, hail and straight line winds exceeding 70 mph.

We left once the storm had passed, and on the way home it was like driving through a ghost town, hardly anyone had power and there were several felled trees. We had electricity but our internet/cable was out for several hours. Thankfully that was it.


This morning we had the maintenance guy come by and check on our central air as it never seems to get cool in here and has trouble maintaining a constant temp, no matter what it is outside. And also I think our neighbors below us have their heat on, because it will be 65 degrees out at night, and we turn off our air and its 80 in here... hmm.... But its warm in the winter! and we hardly had to turn on our heat, so you win some, you lose some.

Today's goals are

*Ride my bike for 6.2 miles and try to finish faster than my first time, 34 minutes and 36 seconds. But no matter WHAT my time is, I am doing 6.2 miles.
*Do some laundry

Today's rewards are

*Nap!
*Paint my nails

Tomorrow's plans:

CURVES!! Its been forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!