Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Normal Day

Today was a normal day.

Here are the highlights

* I didn't sob uncontrollably at every little thing (win)
* I couldn't sleep until 7 and got up at 10:30 (fail)
* I made an omelette with waaaay too many green onions and it tasted like barf (fail)
* I made a smoothie instead and it was awesome (win)
* I had a chicken wrap for lunch (win)
* I had only ONE diet soda today. (win)
* I took my mom's dog out for a walk and we went two whole blocks (twice as far as he usually gets to go lol) (win)
* I went swimming for 2 hours today instead of my usual 1.
* We went out to a local Mexican-American restaurant and I ordered burritos ultimo and it was two shredded beef burritos in a cheese sauce with rice, beans and cheese. I ate one burrito and about 1/3 of the other, half my rice, and one bite of beans. That was at 5:30. It's 2 am here and I am still full. Boo on eating out, yay on still feeling FULL (which never happens) so (win!)
* I took a nap from 7:30 to 12:30 (major win)

There a day full of small successes. No more bitching and moaning from me. No siree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!