Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sunny Days....

I have been enjoying the sunny weather, and while it wasnt so hot today as to swim enjoyably for long periods of time, I still managed an hour. Tomorrow will be 80 degrees and sunny, sunny, sunny. I am so happy. I am really enjoying the great weather, the sunshine beating down on me, and laying around taking a nap.

My calves are so sore from Aquacise and that is really good. I havent gone to Curves this week, forgoing the gym to enjoy the sun, and I am going to try to get there tomorrow. But the trainer can't get mad at me for not going, I have been swimming every day this week! Which is still exercise!

Great exercise!

I might actually get tan this year as well. I havent been tan since I was 15. Thats 7 long years of vampire like paleness with none of the awesome bonuses.

I am headed off to shower. Got to wash the chlorine out of my hair before it makes me go bald. See you all tomorrow xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!