Monday, June 7, 2010

Water Season

Today I had a friend come over, and let me tell you what, I missed hanging out with her. I had so much fun. She is also on a weight loss journey and she started after I did, and she has lost 35 lbs! WOOHOO! I'm super proud of her.

She has been doing this program called the Wave She offered to let me borrow it, and I am excited to give it a try.

We went swimming today too, and the water was fairly warm considering. I didnt do any laps or anything but I did float around and get a little sun.

Tomorrow is aquacise, I am so excited to go, and try something new for once.

Also I have been getting a lot of spam comments (2 lol) that look like someone's name but its actually a drug. The weird thing is their comments are a valid response. Is anyone else getting these?

I'll tell you all how aquacise went tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a TON of fun. I've gotten two anon drug reference comments lately. They are on previous posts though. Some of my more risque ones. ;) I'm sure I'll get one today...

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!