Monday, July 19, 2010

Seeing Friends. Pie. New Recipe.

We spent the day out of town seeing our friends, who were recently married. They have a nice house (jealous) in a nice town (jealous). We had dinner there, which she made this delicious chicken-tomato-spinach-cheesy pasta (delicious, and only 500 calories!) I made special delicious pie for dessert. Sorry, family recipe on that one, so you dont get that recipe!

It was fun seeing them and reconnecting. Unfortunately we don't get to see each other much, as we live about an hour and a half apart.


This chicken pasta dish was really good, and I am going to find the recipe so I can post it on my other blog, He Took MY recipes. Maybe it should be I take all yummy recipes haha.

Hubby works 8.5 hours a day. This gives me plenty of time to exercise. I will have so much time to myself, I think its perfect so I will be able to spend more time focusing on my health and exercise, not as likely to get distracted. If I could manage an hour a day, that would be great.

Its the new goal this week.

Exercise an hour a day.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great plan!
    Rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to see you guys too!
    I'm so glad you found the dinner delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your goal! You can do it! We will cheer you on!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!