Saturday, August 14, 2010

and that's a wrap!

Hello bloggy friends how are you all doing today?

My arms hurt! my ankle is sore! I think its the running. I'm not limping (yet) but it is tender to put pressure on. Not sure why my arms are sore, unless those moving arm thingies really do work out your arms? Or it could be all the crocheting I'm doing lately!

I discovered it's something I'm really good at. I can do it quickly and consistently (which is always a problem in every other aspect of my life!) and I enjoy it a lot. I have the softest yarn too. In between working on my wrap I am cuddling balls of yarn. My husband thinks I have lost it. Maybe I have. What's so wrong about a woman wanting to rub her face with soft acrylic yarn? Better than rubbing it with Reese cups! I'd point that out to him but he'd probably ask why I would rub my face with peanut butter cups anyway, and I don't want to go there. LOL

I'm kidding. I wouldnt waste time on that when I could just eat them.

Anyway, hope that everyone has a great weekend, I think we are going to go see Scott Pilgrim vs the World, as it looks pretty funny.

2 comments:

  1. Oh...did you have to mention Reese cups?!? ha ha
    Make sure you post a pic of your wrap when you're done!
    Rae
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay reese cups and i ate hohos evil evil hohos

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!