Friday, August 13, 2010

Before Noon

I am up before noon! It's partially because I slept all day yesterday and partially because my mom started texting me in a frenzy this morning and I didn't have the heart to tell her I wanted to go back to bed, so I get up and chat with her for a few minutes then she said she's gotta go.

LOL so much for being friendly

So I made myself a protein shake in a wine glass (classy) and I am dressed and ready to go! I just need to put on my socks and running shoes and away I go! I can drop off my rent payment on the way too, since its in the same building. Wee! I have another month to live in my apartment weeeeeeeeee! Our lease is up in another month, but it looks like we are staying another year. As much as I want to move... I don't. I like our complex. Sans construction of course.

I am also in a much better mood today, if you hadn't noticed. Maybe it's all the sleep yesterday. Maybe it's because they are actually making progress on that stupid road. Maybe it's because I am just feeling better. Ear isn't plugged up anymore. All in all a good day.

I have errands today, which means "pay my bills online"

Spaghetti was awesome last night. We have enough now for the next few days. I love a big pot of soup or pasta or chili, something that is already made and just waiting to be reheated. Simplicity at its best. I have to go and buy my new yarn for my wrap today too, to get that started and out of the way. I also need a new hook, as I don't have the one the pattern calls for, which could be why my practice one looks a little scrunched.

I wonder if since I got up before noon, hubby will actually get up at 11 like he tries so hard to do every day but I convince him to stay in bed with me and cuddle a little longer :) I guess we will see in a few moments!

1 comment:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!