Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 16- Where's the Exercise?

Ha! I've not exercised in two weeks. God. I keep meaning to. I just dont. Maybe tomorrow. Who knows.

I also had pizza last night. Pizza is one of my trigger foods. I love it so much. I just eat it all the time. I haven't had any in at least 15 days :) Anyway, we got a frozen one and we split it 60-40 (I got less) I hadn't eaten all day so I had all my calories in one fell swoop. It was so good, so delicious! After it was all gone I was really sad and contemplated getting another!!!!! but I assessed my feelings: My *body* was full (stuffed!) and my *mind* was missing the experience of eating eating eating eating. So I started crocheting and soon forgot about pizza. Though I did have to deal with the smell of roasted garlic and cheese all night long in my kitchen....

Also I totally weighed myself today! I cheated! YAY! Wait... that's a bad thing. Not really. I used to weigh myself at least once a day, now I have gone 2 weeks without looking at the scale and hey, guess what? Surprise! a 4 lb loss.

In two weeks.

Hallelujah!

But nothing is official until I get on the scale on Sept 14th.

It just proves to me that it was the scale messing with my head and that if I just *shock* ate in moderation I would lose weight. And this is a 4lb loss including Sunday- a day off plan- and Monday- delicious pizza day.

I ate a cheesy double beef burrito today (480 calories) and had 2 diet mountain dews. It was on sale, $4.50 for a 24 pack, which is usually $8. How could I refuse? Luckily I didn't have gobs of money free or I would have bought out the whole supply!

My new crochet project is a pair of slipper-sock-bootie-things for my mom. In purple, of course. they are called "Pixie Boots" and they look like elf boots but they are so cute! I was going to make some cottage socks but the pattern confused me so I will just have to decipher it another time.

I will be posting pics! I've already got another request for a second pair, from my dad. He hasn't seen what they look like only what the yarn feels like, so I may just work up his pair and not show him the pic haha :)
I also have to make hubby a beanie cap too. :) Im a busy woman!

this weekend is a great weekend planned, I have a day off work to enjoy spending time with my whole family at a labor day parade :) I will be taking pics that day too. There will also be sidewalk sales! I love sidewalk sales!

2 comments:

  1. I completely related to the pizza as a trigger food issue. It is my trigger food too.

    And as for the scale messing with your mind--it certainly is good at that! Congrats on your loss. And mad props to your awesome blog name :)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!