Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 4 (30 days of meeee)

Today was successful...ish.

I ate well and I got dressed did my hair, and took a pic. I need to take more pictures of myself. It took some time to find the motivation to get dressed, because, well.. I couldn't stop staring at myself. In the mirror. Nudey. I feel like my body is already lighter, thinner, and feeling stronger. I wont know for sure, until Sept 14th, but hey, I feel sexier even. That's what really matters, right?

Then I played a new game all day. Its called Oblivion, and it's not a new game as in it just came out, but more like, we just bought it. New to me.

I had 1 cup of dry cheerios for breakfast (140 calories)
I had 1 baked chicken breast for lunch (140 calories)
For dinner, which I am making right now, 1 cup of mac n cheese (210) 1 chicken breast (140) and 1 piece of garlic toast with cheese (200) 1/2 cup of cottage cheese (80)

Total for the day 910 so far. I may eat another piece of garlic bread or have another serving of cottage cheese. Mmmm.

I have a mild headache, but I think that's from eating a lot less lately and my body is revolting getting used to my new eating habits.

Tomorrow: Day 5!!

Busy day tomorrow, I work a lot. So will try to keep my eating on track. It's getting easier as I keep my mind and hands busy, so I don't see any problems.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work. Keeping busy always helps me keep my mind off food :)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!