Monday, August 9, 2010

Ear-itated

This ear infection sucks. The decongestant (taken 2x daily) makes me sleepy and cranky. The ear drops (taken 4x daily) make it impossible to hear anything, ever. So I'm effectively deaf and dumb.

This makes me sleep a lot, not eat much, and growl at everything. I was going to go visit my parents today to watch the latest True Blood, but since I am on the verge of mean, I think I will just stay home today.

It's safer for all involved haha


Good news! I'm getting a $6.03 refund from my cable company for canceling cable last month! woot! Also hubby is getting reimbursed for my doctor's appointment and prescriptions this week! Huzzah! If there is one thing that is guaranteed to make me happy, it's money! Free money! Reimbursement! Weeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!