Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Couch 2 5K- Running day 1



I already completed C25K day one on Stella- in which I complete 5.49 miles and burned 494 calories. I was super proud of myself. I wanted to go running today on the elliptical.

I got ready, spending 45 minutes on my hair and makeup. I took a bunch of before pics.


On my way to the fitness center, I saw this little guy


I was all of 6 feet away from him. He was so close I could almost touch him. I love where I live, we have lots of these little guys around.

The machine at the fitness center is *huge*

I'm at eye level with this monster

I ran only 15 minutes- I say "only" but I don't really mean it like that. My last run was 10 minutes, so I went 50% longer. Its harder to run on the elliptical than it is to bicycle, definitely.

But I want to point out that I am not disappointed with myself, quite the opposite. I pushed myself today, harder than I have before, going 1.75 miles. I also burned 230 calories.

Halfway through my run, another user came into the facility and I freaked out theres another person... who can see me run, see my fat jiggle, see my tits hit my face... but he only said hello and jumped on the treadmill that was in front of me.

Here's me after my run- I sweated all my makeup off!

I'm watching the premiere of Biggest Loser on NBC.com right now. If you missed it last night, you *have* to watch it. It's so heart breaking and uplifting at the same time. I've gone through 4 kleenex so far. All the stories and backgrounds are absolutely heartbreaking. All of them.

I am not going to give up. Not when I can still move. I am going to give it my all.
I will lose this weight. I will not give up. You shouldn't either.

Edit: The Biggest Loser was so inspirational and uplifting, but I cried like a ninny. I mean a lot, i have 7 used tissues just from me sobbing lol

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for pushing out of your comfort zone and burning those calories!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, sounds like a great episode! I missed it by accident, and now I'm just waiting for an evening where hubby and I can sit and watch the whole thing on the computer.

    Great job getting moving!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!