Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 22- What Happened Here?

Yesterday we went grocery shopping and then we went out to my favorite Mexican restaurant! I got a shredded beef burrito slathered in mole sauce and cheddar cheese and a ground beef enchilada, with refried beans and rice! Yum! I couldn't eat but half of it and took the other half home. I was so full! 5 hours later, I ate the other half. Again, I was really full.

I loved it and I don't regret my choice... Until this morning. I stepped on the scale and I was up 4.5 lbs. Yeah, I'm now back where I started! So from today until the 14th, I've got some goals to accomplish:

-I will drink at least 32 oz of water every day.
-I will take all of my fiber supplements
-I will count calories and stay under my budget
-I will work out every day.
-I will not eat out. I will cook/make all my meals.
-I will count my steps on my pedometer
-I will stay off the scale. It's messing with my head again.


This afternoon I got up and started slugging back water, took half of my fiber supplement and then made a salad. I woke up at noon, so it was time for lunch rather than breakfast!

2 oz of mixed greens (spinach, endive, and some baby lettuces/greens all mixed up) and 2 oz of diced ham cubes, 1/4 cup of shredded cheese, and 2 Tbl of light French dressing for a total of 285 calories.


Yesterday was a nice day but I have to get back on plan. I was doing soooo good. I would hate to have undone all my progress for the month because I enjoyed my enchiladas! :)

3 comments:

  1. High salt in the burrito? Maybe those last pounds will come off quickly - your plan looks great though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found myself making these same promises this morning. Time to get back on track, for me. Stick with it - you probably gained weight just from the salt intake alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. salt water walking lots makes you retain water too at least me drink lots water

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!