Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 25.....

In 5 short days, my 30 days of me are up. Well not really, all my days are days of me. But my little experiment is coming to an end.

With the middle of September rolling around and my 30 days up on the 14th I'd like to point out some other dates, to help me stay motivated:

-the next Tuesday, 21st, starts the newest season of Biggest Loser on NBC. Time to meet the new contestants and sob like a ninny. Grab the tissues!

-The start of fall! Weeeeeee! booooooots!

-only 12 days until the county fair from my home town. That means elephant ears, gyros, walking tacos, caramel apples, etc etc. as well as lots of walking and scary, rickety rides that I love so much. I am really looking forward to it!

-The 30th is the day my lease is up! what the what?! This will be our third signing.

-only 28 short short days until my birthday. (Oct 5) I'll be 23. It sure would be great to have lost some weight by then, so I can buy new clothes to spoil myself with. If not, any and all money will be used to pay off my credit cards. That's the deal. (Either way, its beneficial, no real losing, right?)

I'm thinking if I havent lost 15 lbs in 58 days (from the start of my 30 days experiment until my birthday) I don't deserve to spend my money on something I love, and I should be responsible with it. Goodness. Let's hope I've lost some, eh? This girl needs new clothes! Or she will be crocheting them all out of itchy yarn!

-New episodes of Mythbusters start October 6th, yay! Jamie wants big boom! And so do I!

-Halloween is coming up! Not that I have any parties to go to, or even want to go to, but I do enjoy the festive-ness of the season. I'm sure hubby's work will have some sort of potluck or something, so I will get to use my creative juices for that.

It's not only the end of an experiment, it's really the start of my fall. I am totally excited to see what this fall will bring. Cool nights, warm jackets, sexy boots, maybe a new wardrobe if I work at it hard enough!

I started My Fitness Pal the other day, and I absolutely love how easy and convenient it is. I can print off reports, if I'm inclined, and a bunch of other neat things. Also when you finalize your food & exercise log for the day it tells you: "If you eat like this every day, you will weigh x lbs in 5 weeks" how cool is that? Talk about motivation!

Plus each member gets a blog automatically (you can't really format them like you can here on blogger, they are all pretty generic looking) and you can do status updates like Twitter or Facebook. It posts your exercise and calories burned automatically as well as whether or not you came in under your calorie goal for the day. I've been honest in my journaling, making entries BEFORE I put anything in my mouth. Let's hope it helps!

I came in 45 calories under for Wednesday, (technically today, I haven't gone to bed yet.) and managed to do 20 minutes of exercise! I did the Biggest Loser Strength Training and Sculpt, or whatever it's called. It's a rough 20 minutes especially with those damned reverse crunches. I hate them I hate them I hate them--- but I feel them working my gut, so thats a good thing. Maybe I will learn to love them! I doubt it, but there's always hope.

What I want to accomplish in the next 5 days:

-Journal every day. No matter if I go over or not. Journal.
-Work out 20 minutes a day. Even if it's walking.
-Drink my 8 glasses of water a day. Which wont be hard, as hubby has banned soda from the house! :( I was doing well, then we got Diet Mt Dew and I guzzled it all down like an SUV on unleaded.


I think that's plenty for now :)

2 comments:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!