Saturday, September 25, 2010

Renewed Purpose

so after a small bout of feeling sorry for myself I do feel better about myself. I decided to just go about life like usual and work on small things I enjoy. I did more coloring today for the comics but progress is slow.



We interrupt our regularly scheduled blog to bring you this bit of news: there was a BEE in my house. WTF?! I don't like bees! It was somehow in my kitchen. I don't know how it got in and hubby is worried we have a hive around haha

Back to our blog: I have a very busy weekend ahead of me. I am working like crazy this weekend, and hubby has to go into work on Sunday (yay overtime!!)

I decided that I am going to start making some crocheted items to sell on Etsy or Artfire. Which do you guys prefer to buy/sell from?

I'm thinking of doing some wraps or doilies. I also have a book on how to make cute little crochet monsters and such. Like zombies, ninjas, roman soldiers, etc. I am really excited to start making these little guys :)

Careful observers will note that I have not finished my mom's booties. I also have to start making things for Christmas for family. Unless I suddenly become rich overnight (ha!) everyone gets home made gifts :)

2 comments:

  1. I prefer Etsy for crafted items. In fact, this is the first I've ever heard of Artfire (must check that out!). Crocheted monsters sound awesome!! Let us know when you create your page so that we can check them out. I have a bunch of new little nieces and nephews to buy for this Christmas. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love ETSY. Let us know if you open a shop on there! :)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!