Saturday, October 2, 2010

Another reason for success...

this time I think I found the program for me. And here is my reason #68702612

I stay up late reading success stories and articles and start getting giddy then I can't sleep. Then I wake up physically tired but mentally wide awake.

I used to read success stories and go "yeah, right. Like anyone can lose 100 lbs." or "yeah right, like anyone loves exercise" or "feh, that will never be me."

But when I read them now, tears spring to my eyes. I really feel that I can do this and that this time, it's going to work. I mean, how could it not? Seems so simple. Eat your daily, track your daily. Ta-da!

Its fair day today weee and its rainy :( but that wont stop me any! I will have a good time regardless of the weather. Because it always rains on the last day of the fair. It's true. What can you expect, it's OCTOBER people!

I don't mind that it rains, like I said it does so every year. One year my dad and I were walking around the fair and there was a thunderstorm and lightning struck the tent we were in. It scared the crap out of me. But I ain't scared of no rain. Rain schmain.

3 days til Zumba and 4 days til my first Weigh in!

1 comment:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!