Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hello pain. It's been a while

I had an awesome time at the fair mentally. I did okay walking around for the first 2 hours. The other two and a half hours were kind of grating, physically at least. When you look at how much I walk on a daily basis, it's like 200 steps. Pathetically low. I did wear my pedometer and the grand total (drum roll please....)


14,499 steps!

The average length of a mile in the terms of steps is 2,000. Since I am short and understandably have a short stride, I am going to estimate it takes me 2500 to my husbands 2000. Seems like a good estimate.

That being said I probably walked around 5.75 miles. I usually walk .08 of a mile, so that puts me at drum roll please..... 13 activity points. (4 hours of walking a slow pace at less than 3.0 miles an hour= 13pts)

I logged in all my steps on WW.com and it told me I only earned 1 point so I think I am not setting that up correctly. Lol I mean, seriously?

I also stuck to my pretracking- half a funnel cake and a lamb gyro. I wanted steak but I went to a lamb one. I'd never had lamb (or a gyro that wasn't from Arby's) and i have to say it was sooo delicious. Yum-o! It was incredibly tempting to say "oh well I do have all these weekly points...." and wanting to indulge in BBQ pulled pork sandwich, or a small order of deep-fried cheddar cheese curds.

But I didn't. I did get hungry for a more satisfying meal about 9 o'clock and we hit Wendy's (hubby's all time fave) and I got a small chili for 4 points.

All in all I ate 40.5 points- 10.5 over my daily. I only dipped into 10 of my weekly! Also, I've earned 19 activity this week. Holy cow! I am amazing :)





Me and my bestie :) She's incredibly tiny- 5ft2 and maybe 100 lbs soaking wet wearing boots- and I've always felt like a cow next to her, but its apparent that I am now. Oh well, its still a good pic, even if I extra cuddly :) I already miss her. Next time you see me Phoebe, I will look so much better. It's a promise.

My ankle has locked up since I walked so much. This hasn't happened in several years. It's incredibly painful to walk right now. Call me Gimpy. Ice and ibuprofen and sleep= awesome. I'll be back to normal by Monday. I'm used to sore. I'm also used to pain but I forgot how angry my ankle gets. The more weight I lose the less torture it will be.

See you Tuesday, with a Zumba update

3 comments:

  1. I think Ice and ibuprofen will be your new besties, lol. Congrats on getting such amazing mileage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay what a cute picture she came to see me today too
    we miss her
    i hope u feel better soon

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!