Friday, October 22, 2010

/End Rant

I feel so much better today.
Yes I had a shit-tastic day.


But you know what? It's ok.
I just quoted a little Scarlett O'Hara and then did my best to occupy my mind.

"I'll think about it tomorrow"


It's now officially tomorrow. And I haven't thought of it much, other than like "Hmm dont go get the mail until after dark"

Today represents a whole new day of challenges and battles. I have to do a web-screening for a job I applied for. Apparently, you do need experience for a crossing guard and my application was denied. Oh well.
That won't stop me. I just need to get out of the house. And if I have a job that requires me to you know get dressed at least for a few hours a day, that would be great.

Battles won and battles lost.

1 comment:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!