Sunday, October 24, 2010

Groggy

Been very groggy the last few days. Not really feeling up to par.

My head is stuffed up. My eyes are puffy. My legs desperately need shaven. Starting to look like a man. All I want to do is sleep.

Oh, and eat cheese. In fact, between me and hubby, yeeeah we ate an 8 oz block of cheese yesterday. Colby jack in case you were wondering. I had 4 oz. I also been eating a lot of chicken. We got some great lunch meat, Oscar Meyer off the bone carving board. Rotisserie style. It was on sale (2/$5) and then I had a coupon for $1 off then the packages had a $1 off coupon too. So I got two of them for $2. And now they are gone.

So freaking good. We also had pigs in a blanket. Which was almost offensive to me to make, since it was so simple. But Brian really went nuts for it. We had mac and cheese too.

I've gone over on my points today and yesterday 4 pts each. Not bad. Weekends are supposed to be my "cheat" days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!