Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Weight Watchers- Week 1 Weigh in

Its my weekly weigh in! Yay for the first week!

My first week, all tracked!



I lost 5.4 lbs my first week. My first goal of 5 lbs lost was reached, and I also am almost half way there to my 5% goal of 11.5 lbs! Talk about a successful week! Look how many activity points I earned! I didn't even use all of my weekly points either. 

As I updated my weight, I lost one daily point, so now I get 29 instead of 30 :( but thats good!  
  
   
                              
 
How cool is that? One week and I lose 5.4 lbs, earn my first star, and had a blast doing it too. 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on a spectacular weigh-in! The first couple of weeks are usually big losses for most, but expect the losses to drop to the healthy WW range of .5-2 pounds per week after that. At least that's what everyone told me!

    What a great week! I'm so glad that you are having a blast with Weight Watchers. It is so worth the work!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!