Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Zumba!

I totally partied like it was my birthday. Because, well it is.

Turns out the instructor is/was a Weight Watchers leader. I'm not sure if she still is or not. But anyway, how cool? And another lady in the class is on WW and theres a girl my age in there too. YAY there were only 4 of us there tonight, so the class was FREE and also only 30 minutes. But I was SWEATING up a storm.

I go back Thursday and this time I will bring a friend! I also get a great rate on it, where its only $25 a month (8 classes a month, thats $3/class)

I was so glad I brought water, I didn't have to completely stop but I was a little less enthusiastic about the dance moves near the end. Then I said to myself "Self, stop wishing it was over, and put your all in it and have fun! its your BIRTHDAY!"

 I have no rhythm or balance, but I didn't fall on my face and once I started counting beats it became a little easier. I did have to watch like a hawk though. I wish I could go back and do it again! Is it Thursday yet?!

Thursday we are going to incorporate some weight training in too, which will be hard and exhausting but I cant wait for it!!

I had an awesome birthday this year. I signed up for WW online, started up Zumba, and got a cool new video game (the Sims 3) 

Tomorrow is my first weigh in, so I will see you all then! I haven't even had all my weekly points and none of my activity points, so I know its a big loss this week!

3 comments:

  1. Nice job sticking with Zumba. I tried and did not so good. Maybe I'll try again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job - zumba sounds like so much fun. And happy birthday! Celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just getting caught up on your blog. So glad you enjoyed your zumba class. Doesn't the time go by so quickly? I pay $3 a class as well and I couldn't think of a better way to spend my money.

    My grandson gave me the video game Sims 3. He wanted to make sure grandma had a copy of this cd game for when he visits.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!