Monday, November 22, 2010

24 Hours

In 24 hours I am starting training for my new job! Squeal!

I am very excited and a little nervous. My tummy is up in knots. But you know what I couldn't be happier.

Because of my new job, we will be bringing in about $1000 extra a month (and that's not including overtime....and there is a LOT of overtime..like I mean, a lot!)

If we could be good then you know we could have everything paid off in just a few short months. We owe $5600 in credit card debt. In 5.6 months we could pay it all off. That is the reason for the new job. Well, part of it anyway. The other part is to build up a savings and then eventually, move back to Mayberry. (That's what I call my home town)

I'm adamant about a few things of our move. I want to rent or own a house. And it has to be in the nice parts of town. (Even though its a small town there are still "nice" parts). I don't want to move into another apartment because I am sick of my neighbors. I want a fence, dammit. And a barbecue pit. And a porch swing. Hell I want a porch. And dont forget, I want a dog. So that will take a bit of time, finding the right house for me us.

I already have illusions allusions of grandeur.

Wednesday is weigh in. I've been doing really well this week with pretracking. I have also been dancing a lot, but I still havent seen much movement on the scale. I finally got over my constipation as well. I have been eating a lot of fiber in the form of Thomas English muffins. Each muffin has 6g-8g of fiber per serving and are 1 pt each. I bought two different varieties.

Thursday, as you likely know, is Turkey Day! We are headed to Brian's aunt and uncles (one of them, I think he has like 12,000 aunts and uncles) for dinner early in the day. Which is great! Then we have to go to my family for a "sorry we can't make it tomorrow, how about dessert" thing.

We both work on Black Friday. He will probably be bored all day sitting around drawing and I will be stuck in a virtual classroom learning about hardware and whatnot. Super bummer that we can't go.

I have some sort of exciting news: Soon I will be doing Dance Central on video! And uploading it! I absolutely, 100% hate being captured on film so this will be excruciating  exciting for me! I figured you all should see what its like. And instead of watching talented people dance, you should watch me. I have no coordination. It will be fun!

Okay now I have 23 hours and 42 minutes. What will I do? I am wanting to take a shower but I am afraid to, I might miss my package. I guess I will clean. Blah

2 comments:

  1. I've gone from apartment to condo (where I can have a dog, who does very well - I have a 55lb boxer), to house, and back to condo. I think the Condo living fits me pretty well. Taking care of a house (complete w/ exterior and yard) is a 2nd job - one that is fun at first, but a PIA in the end. Though my next place will be a duplex, the management takes care of the landscaping/exterior.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!