Saturday, November 20, 2010

Clown Hair

I was chatting with one of my friends online and she was telling me how her daughter wears foam curlers to bed! Me too! I excitedly exclaimed and she went on to say how she will make fun of her if her hair ends up a little...really....curly. She calls it "clown hair" and I was wondering what she meant.

Turns out I experienced it first hand today! I had put the rollers in my hair before bed and slept on them all night long. When I got up in the morning I took them out. I looked cute... like Shirley Temple cute...

It's a cute hairstyle... if you're 7
So I thought I would just run my fingers through and break up the curls a bit. Sort of like I do with my curling iron. Except I ended up looking like this

Less dirty. Still as sad though.
I ended up wetting my hair brush and running it through my hair, until my hair was straight again.

What happened? I guess I slept in the curlers too long. I am going to have to look up foam curler  etiquette I guess.

2 comments:

  1. LOL. I have naturally curly hair and I experienced that awful look a few times when I was younger. My mom has bone-straight hair and didn't know the WTF to do with my curls. ;) Luckily I've got that all figured out now.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!