Thursday, November 11, 2010

6 Weeks Measurements

I did my measurements today and I was surprised by the numbers.

In 6 weeks I have lost

*4 inches off of my waist
*2.5 inches off of my stubborn hips
*1 inch in my bust
*half an inch in both my arms and thighs
*two dress sizes. (20 to a size 16)

I knew my tummy was smaller!

My abdomen is a lot smaller too. When I joined Curves in January it was 49" (my hips were 50) and now I am at 41" so I have lost 8 there as well. I didn't include that as the waist measurement because it's actually lower than my natural waistline (which is back again, hello waist!)

Overall I am pleased as punch!

I need to dance now. I will see you all later. Keep on keepin' on. I'm gonna be poppin' and lockin'

2 comments:

  1. Way to go!!!! Once again encouraging me to do the things I should have been doing all along!!! Awesome!!!! Big congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!