Friday, November 19, 2010

Stockpiling

Well its official. I successfully ate more than one meal today, tracked it, and stayed under my points. I will show you now:

Yay me!
Pay no attention to the fact that Wednesday looks like I ate 38 points the the morning. While I track everything I eat, I rarely put it in the right time of day that I eat it. Usually it looks like I eat everything first thing in the morning.

I am trying hard to correct that and make my tracker look like a normal person's journal, where there are distinct meals. You can see I had a breakfast, a lunch, and a dinner.

Hubby and I also went to the store tonight. I loaded up on things like various whole wheat pastas, dried beans, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, tortillas, etc basically anything that would help me make quick, easy meals. I also bought more stuff for English muffins... I am just a tad obsessed


I got more chicken and beef. I can't remember what else I got because I fell asleep halfway through blogging this and then decided to finish it now. I have had 8 points so far this morning. An English muffin naturally, and a mini cheeseburger. mmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!