Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Instant Gratification

I bought a Kinect today. I was supposed to wait until Christmas. But fuck it! I wanted to play Dance Central again!


So I got the last one in my city! Weeeee! I bought DC and I hooked it up and shoved everything out of my living room just so I could play. I love it! I did an hour worth and it is totally a work out.

It also has a work out mode too that tracks calories but I am not sure how accurate it is. I really enjoy it. I did some really hard songs without practicing and it was TOUGH but so much fun!!

I earned 4 AP just dancing around in my living room. :)


Sorry Mom that I ruined your XMAS gift but I will take Microsoft Points or just cold hard cash for xmas instead. Zumba comes out on the 18th. I am going to rock it.

3 comments:

  1. We've thought about it..just got the latest Rock band with keyboard

    ReplyDelete
  2. DANCE DANCE DANCE wee what fun im happy you have one too love u gramma

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!