Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Weight Watchers Weigh In Week 6

It's 6 weeks! Yay me!

I've been diligently following a program for 6 weeks that is a celebration in itself, I will tell you!

But onto more important things:


My weigh in!

I lost a total of 2.4 lbs this week bringing my total weight loss up to 15 lbs

Yay me!!

I have to say I can definitely tell. Not only are all my clothes falling off of me, but clothes that didn't fit are starting to, and my underwear is so big it falls off. I need to go and buy more panties!

I can't find my measuring tape or I would take my measurements for you all. I know I am definitely smaller in the stomach area. In fact, last night, Brian asked if I was wearing my tummy-shaper panties (read: girdle) and I said no, pulled up my shirt and danced around saying "It's all me baby!"

I ate 20 weekly points.
I earned 10 activity points from Dance Central.

I have hip bones again. I can feel them. I've been molesting them since they have made a reappearance. They seem to like it as they haven't run away yet.

So to recap this week: My skeletal structure does, in fact, exist. My stomach is shrinking, making my boobies and hips by comparison look HUGE, I lost 2.5 lbs this week and I am only 8 lbs away from 10% hit.

I have lost 22 lbs since my wedding day.

I think I can whip out this extra 8 lbs by the end of the month. I don't want to jinx myself so if it doesn't happen that is okay.

Anyway I just got some really good news so I will have to cut this short. Take care all!

2 comments:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!