Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Weigh in, Week 5

Today is Weight Watchers weigh in, week 5. Now we already discussed that I haven't been pre-tracking and I can tell this had a definite impact on my weight loss this week.

But I have vowed never to be "That Person"

That Person who is upset they only lost x amount in y time
That Person who is not celebrating their achievements


Any time the scale does not move is a victory.
Any time the scale moves only a little downward is a victory.


That being said: I was victorious! I lost .6 lbs this week, bringing my total to 12.6 lost in 5 weeks.
I know my weight loss will slow down a little, because I lost so much the first month. I know I can continue to pull the big numbers too.

I have started pre-tracking every little bite again. I am going to master this art. I will become the Artist Formerly Known As Stuffs Her Face

I bought a set of 3 lb hand weights because I am going to start exercising again and doing my videos. My 2 lbs-ers are too light now and the 5 lbs-ers are too heavy to do repetitions with (I tested them at the store! heh) They are also purple, which is nifty.

Goals for the week:

Exercise at least once with my new weights
Pretrack everything.
Drink more water.

Yay me! down another .6 lbs! I just keep getting smaller and smaller!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss! And thank you so much for not being "that" person. :-)

    Pre-tracking is great! I do that every time that I just don't feel like tracking. Instead I will write down the plan the night before and check off everything as I eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for you good job very proud of you :>)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!